PDF to DWG Converter, a standalone application enables you convert pdf to dwg, pdf to dxf. It supports AutoCAD version 2015, the dwg file created by the software is editable. The stand alone version, install as executable and separate software outside the AutoCAD Features: Supports single page or multipages PDF file, convert PDF file into native dwg file.
- RAM: 1024MB or greater, executable program takes 27Mb, loaded with a drawing file will take more RAM depends on the size of drawing file.
- HD: 40MB free hard drive spaces to install.
- OS:Compatible with XP, Vista, Win7, Win8
- Batch conversion supported (Pro version only*).
- Enhanced conversion quality by Smart Object Recognition;
- Convert PDF to editable DWG and DXF file;
- Retaining accuracy of lines, arcs, and True Type texts;
- Accepts single page and multi-page PDF input;
- Support specific page(s) conversion;
- Convert raster image to vector entities;
Patch : Download
(Pass : recursosarquitecturablog.wordpress.com)