AutoCAD 2016 Overview
AutoCAD is a design and drafting software used by the engineers and architectures worldwide. It has become a standard in 2D and 3D designing and drafting. With AutoCAD the job of engineers and architects have been made very easy. AutoCAD is around for a while now and today we are reviewing AutoCAD 2016.
AutoCAD 2016 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: AutoCAD 2016 x86 x64
- Setup File Name: acad2016_x32.iso, acad2016_x64.iso
- Full Setup Size: 3.4 GB, 4.88 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On:
- Developers: AutoCAD
Features of AutoCAD 2016
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after AutoCAD 2016 free download.
Can create 2D and 3D drawings.
- Intuitive interface.
- New Text frame property included.
- Text wrapping feature included.
- Status bar has been enabled to wrap automatically.
- Comprehensive help included.
System Requirements For AutoCAD 2016
Before you start AutoCAD 2016 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6GB
- Processor: 3GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or later.
( Pass : recursosarquitecturablog.wordpress.com or www.aportesingecivil.com )